For the past couple of years, I have been working on a novella called Sin’s Requiem. I call it a thematic follow up to Trading Saints for Sinners…something that exists in the same world, but the stories do not intersect at all. But though thematically similar, they are different in tone. They’re more like two sides of the same coin.
GoodReadsThe story is exciting, and Andrews writes the characters well. Pei is a fun little character, certainly, but I'm not a big fan of his art. Too muddy. And while it was fun to read--especially the latter half, it still felt padded. A visi...tagged: graphic-novelsWow. This book is amazing. The wit, the satire, the postmodernism, the meta-fiction. I can't believe this is a work that exists and I was able to experience it.I liked reading about Auri, and the novella is strange enough to work. Plus, the revelations about her character I look forward to seeing play out in the Kingkiller narrative. But it also took me much longer to read than it should have, ...
Share book reviews and ratings with Roman, and even join a book club on Goodreads.
- As Saul says in Pineapple Express, this place smells like God's vagina. (@ The Random Tea Room in Philadelphia, PA) swarmapp.com/c/hmMDNCQM8tv 3 days ago
- #NowPlaying Stories by Chrysanthe Tan Not only am I having tea with them...again...but they've provided me with awe… spoti.fi/1V4ueOK 4 days ago
- Terminator: #moviesforlife @MoviePass 5 days ago
- #moviesforlife towns. @MoviePass 6 days ago
- A #moviesforlife train wreck @MoviePass 1 week ago